The Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Junos (JNCIA-Junos) is the entry-level credential required to continue to the advanced certifications. Designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner-intermediate knowledge of networking. Successful candidates demonstrate knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS, networking fundamentals, and basic routing and switching.
Minimum number of talents
Training IDR 6.250.000,-
exam USD 100,-
3 days and 1 day for exam.
Training module (softcopy), Certificate of attedance (hardcopy), 1 lunch and 2x coffee break per day, Internet access, T-shirt, The Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA) Exam will be conducted on the last day of training, talents need to pass the online exam to receive the JNCIA certification.
email@example.com or call us on +6221-3924875.
Upon completing the JNCIA JunOS course,
the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives :
- Describe the basic design architecture of the Junos OS, provide a brief overview of Junos devices
- Navigate and perform tasks within the Junos CLI
- Perform initial and interface configuration tasks
- Describe user authentication options and perform secondary configuration tasks for system logging and tracing, NTP, configuration archival, and SNMP
- Monitor basic operation for the Junos OS and devices, use network utilities, and perform file system maintenance and password recovery on a Junos device
- Explain basic routing, forwarding tables, configure and monitor static routing, OSPF
- Describe the framework for routing policy, write and apply a routing policy
- Describe the framework for firewall filters, write and apply a firewall filter.
- Junos Operating System Fundamentals
- User Interface Options
- Initial Configuration
- Secondary System Configuration
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy
- Firewall Filters