The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.ICND2 v3.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. ICND2 v3.0 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. The learner will encounter more troubleshooting and more lab time than with the previous version of ICND.
Minimum number of talents
Training IDR 4.500.000,-
Exam USD 200,-
Training module (softcopy), Certificate of attedance (hardcopy), 1 lunch and 2x coffee break per day, Internet access, T-shirt, The Part 2 (ICND 2) 3.0 Exam will be conducted on the last day of training, talents need to pass the online exam to receive the CCNA certification.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +6222-2030365, 081321505005.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6 Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in IPv4 environment, and configure OSPF for IPv6 Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN.
- Describe SNMP, Syslog and Netflow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses.
- Implementing Scalable Medium-sized Networks.
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity.
- Implementing an EIGRP-based Solution.
- Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based solution.
- Wide Area Networks.
- Network Device Management.
- ICND2 Superlab.