The CCNA curriculum includes a third course, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), a derivative works course consisting of ICND1 and ICND2 content in its entirety, but with the content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. This course teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. CCNAX v3.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. Learner will encounter more troubleshooting, and more lab time than with the previous version of CCNAX.
Minimum number of talents
Training IDR 6.250.000,-
Exam USD 295,-
Training module (softcopy), Certificate of attedance (hardcopy), 1 lunch and 2x coffee break per day, Internet access, T-shirt, The CCNA Exam will be conducted on the last day of training, talents need to pass the online exam to receive the CCNA certification.
email@example.com or call us on +6221-3924875.
4 days and 1 day for exam.
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs.
- Establish Internet connectivity.
- Manage network device security.
- Describe IPv6 basics.
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF.
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses.
- Building a Simple Network.
- Establishing Internet Connectivity.
- Managing Network Device Security.
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network.
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks.
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution.
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management.