The workplace demand for digital media skills - creating, managing, integrating, and communicating information by using Adobe’s dynamic multimedia, video, graphic, web, or design software - is on the rise. By certifying one’s skills, individuals can validate their technical abilities and demonstrate proficiency.
Benefits of Being ACA Certified
Adobe’s associate-level certifications are based on research about digital communications skills required by industry, government, and education. The objectives reflect the foundation skills needed to be successful communicators in today’s digital world. By proving your expertise with Adobe solutions, you demonstrate your commitment to advancing your skills and taking on greater challenges. Learn more about the programs and benefits of Adobe Certification.
1. Getting to Know The Work Area 2. Selecting and Aligning 3. Creating and Editing Shapes 4. Transforming Objects 5. Drawing with The Pen and Pencil Tools 6. Color and Painting 7. Working with Type 8. Working with Layers 9. Working with Perspective Drawing 10. Blending Colors and Shapes
11. Working with Brushes 12. Applying Effects 13. Applying Appearance Attributes, Graphic Styles 14. Working with Symbols 15. Combining with Other Adobe Applications
1. Introducing The Workspace 2. Getting to Know InDesign 3. Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages 4. Working with Objects 5. Flowing Text 6. Editing Text 7. Working with Typography 8. Working with Color 9. Working with Styles 10. Importing and Modifying Graphics
11. Creating Tables 12. Working with Transparency 13. Printing and Exporting 14. Creating Adobe PDF Files with Form Fields 15. Creating and Exporting an e-Book 16. Working with Long Documents
1. Getting to Know The Work Area 2. Basic Photo Corrections 3. Working with Selections 4. Layer Basics 5. Correcting and Enhancing Digital Photographs 6. Mask and Channels 7. Typographic Design 8. Vector Drawing Techniques 9. Advanced Compositing 10. Editing Video
11. Painting with The Mixer Brush 12. Working with 3D Images 13. Preparing Files for The Web 14. Producing and Printing Consistent Color